- The basic architecture of computer was developed by
- John Von Neumann
- Charles Babbage
- Blaise Pascal
- Garden Moore
- Which of the following is non-volatile?
- All of these
- What is the first task of ROM BIOS?
- Bootstrap loader
- To check hard disk
- All of above
- The CPU and Memory located on the?
- Expansion slot
- Input unit
- Who invented Hard disk drive?
- Harry D. Thomson
- Reynold B. Johnson
- Henry Kingston
- Tim Berners Lee
- Parallel port is used in which device
7. Which of the following helps to protect floppy disk from data getting accidentally erased?
- Access notch
- Write-protect notch
- Entry notch
- Input notch
- Floppy disk is organized as
- Heads and folders
- Track and sector
- None of above
- Formatted capacity of floppy disk (3.5 inch)
- 1.2 MB
- Monitor design ensure that
- Only one process can be active
- Number of processor can be active at a time
- The queue has only one process in it at a time
- All of above
- When did IT Policy launch in Nepal?
- How many total laws are there in ICT Policies 2015?
13. Which of the following is an example of binary number system?
14. The element of Multimedia is
D. All of above
15. Which tab in Font dialog box contains options to apply font effects?
a. Font tab
b. Character Spacing
c. Text Effects
d. Standard Toolbar
16. The _____ is a short horizontal line indicating the conclusion of a document.
a. insertion point
b. end mark
c. status indicator
d. scroll box
17. Which feature is used for monitoring all document changes?
a. Edit Document
b. Monitor Change
c. Track Change
d. Track all
18. When a hyperlink is created, Word formats the Web address as _____.
a. italicized and colored red
b. italicized and colored blue
c. underlined and colored red
d. underlined and colored blue
19. What is the name of the feature that will allow you to take a step backward if you’ve made a mistake?
20. Which of the following can be used to navigate documents?
c. web toolbar
d. all of the above
21. ……………. formatting is the process of changing the way letters, numbers, Punctuation marks, and symbols appear on the screen and in print.
22. Which of the following commands should always use before submitting a document to others?
a. Find command
b. Replace command
c. Spelling and Grammar
23. In order email a word document from within MS Word
a. Office button > Send to > Mail Recipient
b. Save the file as an email attachment
c. Start Outlook and attach the file while open in Word
d. This is an impossible operation
24. Which type of files cannot be navigated using clip art browser?
25. new presentation can be created from
- Blank Presentation
- B. From Existing Presentation
- C. From design template
- All of above
26.Which of the following statement is false?
- If you choose to select from one of the pre-made slide layout, you can change the positioning
- If you choose to select from the pre-made slide layouts, you cannot delete the objects in the layout
- Blank Slide is at the top of the ‘content Layouts’ area in the Slide Layout panel.
- All of above are false
27. Which of the following in the printer dialog box would you select to print slides 5 and 12 in a presentation?
- Custom show
- Current slide
- All of above
28. The DBMSacts as an interface between what two components of an enterprise-class database system?
A. Database application and the database
B. Data and the database
C. The user and the database application
D. Database application and SQL
29. Which of the following products was an early implementation of the relational model developed by E.F Codd of IBM?
C. dBase ii
30. The following are components of a database except
A. user data
31. Relational Calculus is a
A. Procedural Language
B. non-procedural Language
C. data definition language
D. High level language
32. The view of total database content is
A. Conceptual view
B. Internal view
C. external view(website)
D. Physical view(hard disk)
33. A data map is helpful
A. When you have too much data to chart
B. To show a geographic distribution of data
C. To compare data points
D. To show changes in data over time
34. Except for the ______function, a logical function shows the word “True” or “False” as a result.
35. Which pivot Table toolbar button updates the data in a pivot table or pivot chart report if the source of data has changed.
A. Format Report
C. Refresh data
D. Shoe detail
36. What function display row data into column or column data in a row?
37. You want to track the progress of the stock market on a daily basis. Which type of chart should you use?
A. Pie chart
C. line chart
D. column chart
38. You can use the format painter multiple times before you turn it off by
A. You can use the format painter button only one time when you click it
B. Double clicking the format painter button
C. pressing the Ctrl key and clicking the format painter button
D. Pressing the Alt key and clicking the format painter button
39. To center worksheet titles across a range of cell, you must
A. Select the cell containing the title test and use the fill handle to center the text across a range of cells
B. Select the cells containing the title text and click on center button
C. Select the cells in a range containing the title text and use the Merge and Center tool
D. Widen the columns
40. “Qtr1, Qtr2, Qtr3” is an example of a
41. Which function is used to calculate depreciation, rate of return, future value and loan payment amounts?
B. Math and Trigonometry
42. What is the shortcut keys to insert a new comment in a cell?
43. A function inside another function is called ____ function
44. ______ is used in operating system to separate mechanism from policy
A. Single level implementation
B. Two Level Implementation
C. Multi-level Implementation
45. The modern keyboard typically has ______ Function keys
46. Essential file of MS-DOS are
D.All of these
47. Which operating system does not support long file names
B. Windows 95
48. Maximum length of DOS command using any optional parameter is
D. None of above
49. Which of the following tag is used for inserting the largest heading in HTML?
50. how to create an unorder list in HTML?
Computer Operator Objective Questions and Answers or MCQ PDF Download – SET 7