Do you want to check Ncell balance and don’t know how to do that? Here, I have explained how to check the balance in Ncell. Checking Ncell balance is very easy after reading this comprehensive guide.
Ncell is one of the best network providers in Nepal. The Ncell company is owned by the axiata company. You can buy a Ncell sim from any Ncell service care and shop in Nepal. The company is the biggest mobile network provider in Nepal after Nepal telecom.
After reading this guide you can easily check your Ncell balance in a few steps. I have described different methods to check Ncell balance and you can easily process what you want to do over which method suits you.
Here are the methods-
Check Ncell Balance Using USSD Codes
USSD codes are unique codes assigned to solve specific queries by the network operator. The network providers offer their customers to perform several tasks as per assigned by the company.
The USSD was used to solve specific tasks by unique codes. Ncell provides various USSD codes to do different tasks by the customer.
To check Ncell prepaid main balance, follow these steps.
- Open your Ncell prepaid phone’s dialer.
- Dial *101# or *144# or *901#.
- Press the Call/Send/OK button.
- Wait a few seconds. A flash message will pop up showing your Ncell prepaid balance information.
To check your Ncell balance by this method, you don’t require an internet or credit balance. You can easily do this from a basic phone like a bar phone. It just required good network signal strength and the SIM card should be active.
Confirm Ncell Balance With SMS Service
This is another free method to Ncell check balance. You don’t require a smartphone for this option. You can check your balance using basic feature phones.
- Open SMS
- Composing an SMS
- Select Ncell prepaid network.
- Don’t type anything, not even a space or anything. Keep it blank.
- Send the blank SMS to 90011.
- You will receive an SMS containing your Ncell account balance information in a moment.
You don’t need credit or balance to check Ncell’s balance with this method. It’s 100% free, but be careful to select the Ncell network to send a message.
Ncell Balance Inquiry By Calling IVR
The Interactive Voice Response is the full form of IVR. It’s the best option if you want to check your balance by calling a service provider IVR.
It’s a kind of automatic voice response service that makes it simple to get the balance statement by following the voice command. It’s a free service and available anytime.
- Open your phone’s dialer.
- Call 9001 from your Ncell prepaid number.
- Wait for the voice prompt to give you instructions.
- Press 1 to know your Ncell prepaid balance. The voice will now tell you your balance amount.
Using Ncell Mobile App
Ncell has its own mobile application for self-service. You’ll get different services within the Ncell Mobile app. To operate this app you need to connect your smartphone to the internet either wifi or mobile data.
If you don’t have wifi or mobile data, it can be charged from your main balance.
This is the fastest way to check Ncell mobile balance and data pack.
- Download/install the app on iOS or Android.
- Log in to your account using your Ncell prepaid number. If you are a new user, register yourself first.
- After logging in, the home page will open.
- You will see your Ncell prepaid account balance on the top of the home page.
It is the first and the most noticeable information you will see when you open the app.
You can check Ncell data and the main balance. You can also buy mobile data and transfer Ncell balance to Ncell network.
Contacting Ncell Customer Service
The above-maintained methods are the easiest and fastest way to Ncell balance. If you have any problem during this method you can call thor customer support which is available 24/7. Just call and ask your queries.
- 9005 from your Ncell prepaid SIM
- 9007 if you are using Ncell Pro and Ncell Biz number
- 9809005000 from other numbers
How To Check Ncell Data?
Do you want to check the Ncell data balance? Here is the simple and easiest way to check Ncell data packs.
Step 1: Open up your Messaging application
Step 2: Start composing a new message
Step 3: Type ‘S‘ and send it to 17123
Step 4: Within a second, you will get an SMS notifying you of all the detail about your Data volume.
The Ncell data pack check process is easy.
Now, Ncell balance Check can be easy with these different ways. There are various ways to do that, but choose your preferred way. If you are a Ncell regular customer and want to check your balance and transfer a balance or buy mobile data packs, then I highly recommend installing the Ncell mobile app.
How To Transfer NTC Balance.
How To Transfer Balance in Ncell